Willow Glen Theatre – February 2012-March 2014
Co-Founder & Artistic Director
- Produced two productions and directed one each season.
- Established the Emerging Professionals Internship program where aspiring young artists can get professional experience in directing, stage management, design, and performance.
- Responsible for creating and guiding the artistic mission of the company which is to produce high quality plays and musicals where professionals, local, and student artists work side-by-side to entertain audiences, enrich the community, and train the upcoming generation of theatre professionals and patrons.
- Led public relations endeavor to strengthen relationship between patrons and artists by creating a YouTube series showcasing production development from auditions to opening night.
Neil Simon Festival – February 2014-February 2016
Interim Artistic Associate
- Founded the Second Stage initiative where shows are produced with little to no design assistance.
- Served on the Festival’s artistic management team while also directing one production each season.
- Mentored and supervised stage management and design interns.
- Assisted in casting and the selection of directors and designers, and fulfilled company management duties.