- Directed thirteen full-length productions in four years. Click here to see the full list.
- Grew interest in the program from two classes, approximately 55 students, to seven classes with more than 250 students currently taking acting/theatre within four years.
- Formalized curriculum using the standards and policies set by the State of Utah.
- Increased average audience size from less than 100 per performance to house capacity of 950 in three years.
- Introduced Stagecraft and Filmmaking classes to Cedar High School.
- Created Theatre Club, Studio Red, with the purpose of creating friendship and camaraderie within the Theatre classes and the recruitment of others into the program.
- Piloted Drama/Theatre teams into the Especially for Athletes program where students commit to stop bullying when they see it and to ensure everyone feels included and welcome at their school.
- Maintained budget and always recouped or profited from all expenditures.
- Graduated students are majoring in theatre in over a dozen colleges/universities across the state of Utah and California.
- Held successful fundraisers to purchase new lighting instruments, microphones, and theatre upgrades.
- 2nd Place State Drama Competition, 2017 (3A Division)
- 1st Place State Drama One-Act Competition, 2017 (3A Division)
- 1st Place Region Drama, 2015-2017 (Region 9)
- 1st Place Region Drama One-Act Competition, 2015-2017 (Region 9)
- 3rd Place Shakespeare Competition, 2015 (Cambridge)
- 3rd Place Shakespeare Competition Ensemble, 2015-2016 (Cambridge)